84 The Esplanade, Surfers Paradise
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
IN THE CENTRE OF SURFERS PARADISE
Ocean, rising 76 storeys against the Gold Coast skyline, is set to be the most iconic Surfers Paradise beachfront landmark, bringing to life a new era of modern living, one where lifestyle, convenience and luxury meet. This thriving new precinct will be home to a luxury 5 - star hotel, opulent residential apartments, world class facilities boasting:
• Resident only sky pool and Gym on level 33
• Beach club podium on level 5
• Vibrant retail precinct
• Childcare centre
• Cafes and a purpose built restaurant taking advantage of Ocean’s stunning beachfront vistas
Ocean, home to 258 apartments all featuring breathtaking views, will start from level 45 and will tower over all neighbouring buildings by at least 40 storeys.
Residents will be awestruck by their never- to -be -built- out views, including northern views toward Main Beach and the stunning Marina Mirage, eastern views over the mesmerising Pacific Ocean, so close you could touch it, southern views over the vibrant Surfers Paradise skyline, and western views over the winding canals of the Gold Coast toward the lush hinterland rainforests.
At Ocean, designed by award winning architects SJB, the attention to planning and design is evident at first glance, from the glistering exterior, to the impressive double- height lobby, to the spacious interiors. The use of sophisticated materials, lavish fixtures, and lush landscaping ensures Ocean will set a new standard of living on the Gold Coast.
- Extensive use of floor to ceiling glass accentuates the magnificent ocean views from every apartment
- Functional square layouts ensure maximum living space
- Kitchens feature a Caesarstone benchtop and integrated SMEG stainless steel appliances with a concealed ducted range hood
- Bathrooms feature frame-less glass showers and wall mounted mirrored cabinetry with ample storage
- Integrated, ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Provisions for super-fast Broadband and Pay TV with fibre optic cabling in the living areas and bedrooms
- Sustainable features such as LED down-lights and water savings fixtures
- Each apartment will be with fitted electronic smart meters allowing you to keep a close eye on your energy usage via a smartphone app
FACILITIES & LANDSCAPING
- Exclusive residential facilities with spectacular views on Level 33, feature an indoor heated pool, sauna, spa and gymnasium, with a landscaped podium on level 5 including an outdoor pool
- Opulent double height lobby with onsite cafes
- Ocean will feature its very own 5 star hotel on the lower levels
- Secure resident and visitor car parking with direct lift access and comprehensive security network.
LOCATION, TRANSPORT, SCHOOLS & EMPLOYMENT
- Perfectly located directly on the Surfers Paradise beachfront.
- A few minutes walk to the vibrant centre of Surfers Paradise.
- Perfectly located opposite the Cypress Avenue LIGHT RAIL station with access to Coolangatta airport and Brisbane CBD and airport; Griffith University and the Gold Coast University Hospital; Broadbeach dining precinct, Star casino & and Pacific Fair shopping centre; Broadwater parklands recreation area
- A few minutes drive to the Gold Coasts finest schools including The Southport School (TSS) and St. Hildas.
- Directly opposite the Surfers Paradise beachfront fitness, recreational and cycling facilities, which link to The Spit nature reserve area